No_Dominion_2
AKA No_Dominion
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeD4Mr View Post
Lot's of CF in that awesome Engine bay! I'm missing the firewall braces from Strong strut..

CF radiator cover?

I hesitated on the braces for a long time because of the price, but as soon as I pulled them out of the shipping box, I knew I'd made the right choice. Quality craftsmanship, and they look soooooo good.

So, are you affiliated with Skyer? I've been absent from here for a while, obviously, since I had to create a new account, hahaha.

I'm definitely planning on adding a CF radiator cover at some point, but getting ahold of some side blades is a much higher priority at this point. But since they aren't currently available, my next CF purchase will likely be a Skyer rear spoiler to replace the OEM style one I've had for years from Tekarbon that is falling apart.

But, to diverge, I replaced my old, non-functional ellipsoid shaped interior mirror with a new (to me) functional one with a more coupe-appropriate shape! Took all of five minutes, I should have done this a long time ago. It might be used (got it from eBay) but it's in great shape, and only cost $160 vs the new price of nearly $700.

Appreciate 0