View Single Post
      07-12-2020, 12:40 PM   #477
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
A gap? Are you watching the same race? �� Do you know how the racing line is through T3 to say there was a gap? Or the big bump at the apex? Man some fans can be delusional sometimes ������ that's what online racing did to Charlie boy.
a row behind was turning the same corner as 3 cars side to side as well.. in front with different order in 3 as well.. that was an optimistic attack Leclerc did which didnt work and he took the full responsibility like a real racer.. i cant understand you guys point.. he apologized and things are moving on already.. or if you guys just trying to cover up Vettel's last 2 years with this crash good luck with that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Hahahaha a gap! A GAP!!!! At least Vettel spun and avoided crashing into Sainz last week. Lecrash just went into his teammate.
pause at 0:05 and you can see the wide open door..

and he was already following the trail of the car in front.. so it wasnt a kamikaze dive.. a misfortunate action Leclerc took and he apologized already..

and Brazil's straight.. are you guys joking? he was getting away from the line towards left already when that crash happened.. there was a 1.5 car width gap on the right from Vettel.. track narrowing d be in discussion if Leclerc pushed him off the road and he didnt.. Vettel had more space than he ever needed before the crash and pushing Leclerc for more..

and above all.. if you guys dont like Leclerc, its your call of course and its a bit dreary cause he s one of the best out there on the grid and he ll keep beating 4 WDC Vettel until his last race in Ferrari.. you ll get used to him in following years anyways.. if not, it ll be a problem for you like Hamilton does for you guys.. cheers..

Last edited by yco; 07-12-2020 at 12:48 PM..
Appreciate 0