View Single Post
      04-13-2019, 08:34 PM   #688
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Nice weight on the deads! I haven't been in that weight range in awhile. I did some rack pulls the other week and topped out at 4 plates on my last set for around 6 reps before my grip gave out. Then immediately de-loaded to 2 plates and pulled 20 reps. Traps were feeling it for days after.

I've got to start putting Pendlay rows back into my workout. Forgotten how good of a stretch they give.

This is what I was talking about earlier.....everytime I open this thread I find something new, or something I haven't done in awhile and forgotten about.
Thanks Rmtt....I’ve been pretty happy lately with numbers and volume. Now if I could just get to your Bench numbers....haaaa. Yeah right, my shoulder would explode! I’ll have to give rack pulls some more love, haven’t done them in a long time. My grip is good up to about 405, then I bust out the straps. Shit gets heavy! Glad I reminded you of Pendlays, those at one my favs!

As for today’s training....Strength- BS 5,5,4,4,3,3 up to 395. Felt good, lots of volume. Then 5x5 Hang Clean and Press up to 185. Very happy with that, shoulder actually felt good today. Conditioning - 5 rounds for time of....40 double unders, 20 calorie row, 10 wall balls 20# med ball....13:49. Good stuff today!

Last edited by FlaPatsFan; 04-13-2019 at 08:40 PM..
Appreciate 0