View Single Post
      04-20-2023, 09:31 AM   #2705
CTPJ
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqueMR View Post
1983 3800j + 4700j, very nice to have complete set. Do not sell With pateks keep adding

GT4, beautifullllll

Porsche GTs are addictive.
Looking forward to mine, GT3 RS, in October

I missed the boat for GT4 RS, its a collectable (last before EV platform).

Wearing today: Patek 3729 on factory/original bracelet from 1970s era. I bet 70s was fun I was not around to fitness the era (not even born back then)

Pateks + Porsches =
uniqueMR Congratulations on the GT3 RS. It appears to be a great car and if it is like the the other RS variants, it will be. One of my biggest regrets was selling my '73 Carrera RS for what, at the time, was "big bucks". I too did not get an allocation for a GT4 RS as I was not willing to pay the rediculous ADM's. I'm actually, thinking of sending my car to DeMan for a 4.5 conversion. Much better bang for the buck as my GT4 is a driver and I'm not as interested in its future collectability as the driving enjoyment. As Jim Glickenhaus stated. "buying a car and not driving it is like being married to a supermodel and not sleeping with her so you can save her for the next guy".

I'm definitely a fan of Porsches, especially their race cars. For endurance racing, you can't beat them (pun intended). I have owned and/or raced everything from 356's to 962's. Likewise, I'm a big BMW and Mercedes and have all three marques in my collection.

As for watches, I'm a collector of Pateks, Rolexes, and Heuers. My favorites, however are the Pateks. I love their craftsmanship, not only of their watches but their jewelry as well. I really like the 3729 as you don't see them everyday. Just like the Heuer Camaro, hey are really a throughback to 70's. (I was around back then). I actually got my first Rolex in 1979 (the same year I purchased my first BMW) a SS GMT-Master 1675 which my wife still wears on a weekly basis.
Attached Images

Last edited by CTPJ; 04-20-2023 at 09:46 AM..
Appreciate 1
diirk1031.50