View Single Post
      05-09-2020, 05:32 PM   #9
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

No problems to report here.

These are pretty much a one-time replacement item. You will most probably never have to change them out again as they can't wear or split as rubber or poly can and you get better handling, less flex and more precision as a bonus.

I don't see any downsides apart from the initial cost and time component for the install.

Remember to fully grease all the monoballs with some high-quality lube prior to install. Initally I forgot to lube the FCAB monoballs when I first installed them and couldn't work out what the rattle was every time I went over a bump or expansion joint from the front end. I was checking my coilovers over and over thinking I missed something.

Finally, I woke up and pull them out. It is easier to just remove the delrin inserts by hand then smear grease everywhere instead of using the grease nipple.
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 1