View Single Post
      07-15-2018, 02:55 AM   #3
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

For me, I first noticed that the response consistency was greatly improved over OEM rubber bushings.

While I was doing this upgrade I also installed a new coilover setup at the same time complete with monoball front camber plates and monoball RSM so the overall sensation of perceived improvement maybe somewhat amplified again over what would otherwise be the case.

In my situation, when I say I did not notice any added NVH, I mean any added NVH that was wildly objectionable to me. Others, owners may find things different.

I am still playing with my coilover's rebound and bump settings to fine tune things and I find this makes a huge difference to how the car reacts with respect to road feel as you can adjust things from unbearably stiff and only track driveable to road compliant and very liveable.
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 0