View Single Post
      12-01-2021, 03:32 PM   #12
Steeler
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
I don't understand, I spoke with both a claims adjuster and the policy rep and each told me they would review Autotrader ads for three similar examples and offer based on that. If that is their approach how would I end up with $2,500?

Getting lost here guys. My car is a 2006 Z4MR with 66,000kms or so. I figure market value is easily $25k - $30k on auto trader. What are we saying Allstate would pay me and why? If its way less than that Hagerty it is.
Your agent is best to answer what they would pay out in the event of a total loss.
To me Hagerty is the best option. Insure as a special Interest vehicle. Insured for appraised value.
I had to sign a waiver that I would not be racing on a track and is used for pleasure weekends only. I believe if the car is insured as a DD then the rules change.
W2A Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, Alpha N, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.91LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly bushings, Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 0