View Single Post
      01-08-2019, 11:22 PM   #11
JimBob0047
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANILE8 View Post
Good stuff, I am sure you will love them.

How long do you think before you get everything installed?

I would really be interested to see the install pictures as well as your review and driving impressions when this whole project finally comes together. Promise you will update this thread?

I remember a while ago the PSS10's were unavailable for ages or something. Don't know why.

Solid mounts and monoballs make such a difference you will be surprised at how much deflection is in the stock rubber components when you take your first drive.

After my upgrade HERE I would never go back to standard rubber mounts on a performance car. The floating feeling you sometimes get with stock bushings is totally gone and you don't have any

I can't promise pictures as I will not be present during install but I can guarantee a solid review once I get some good seat time, weather permitting.

Apparently they were on national backorder for 18months. I got lucky and caught the last set on ECS for $1900. I'm guessing they had canceled orders from people that got tired of waiting to long and needed to move the product. Luckily I stalk car sites daily!

I had full suspension and bushings on my 350z. Significantly improved handling but also significantly increased NVH. I appreciate the quite refinement of the M and hope this doesn't ruin that too much.
Appreciate 0