Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 243Racing View Post
1. (Mong)- Slang for spastic, but used against a person who says or does something completely idiotic by accident or without realisation.

Is there some other definition or usage of the word that's offensive? It sounds like a pretty straightforward (and perhaps accurate) insult
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
+1 and a cheap way of trying to stain Max after what he suffered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 243Racing View Post
It's a pretty clever and cutting insult, I hope it doesn't have any truly awful connotations because I'm about to start using it in iRacing.
You guys are so sad.

mongoloid ( adj.) characteristic of or resembling a Mongol; the mongoloid epicanthic fold. mongoloid ( adj.) (offensive) of or relating to or suffering from Down syndrome; 2. mongoloid ( n.) a person suffering from Down syndrome (no longer used technically in this sense, now considered offensive);

Historical note.

"...During the first half of the twentieth century in the United States, the majority of children with Down syndrome were placed in institutions – frequently soon after birth. This resulted in great human sacrifice for those individuals and for their families, who were convinced, often by members of the medical community, that the child was less than human and that their needs would be so great, their families would not be able to raise them. These children were “warehoused” in large state institutions – often in deplorable conditions – locked away so that the rest of society could not see the horror of their lives."
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4