View Single Post
      05-17-2008, 07:25 PM   #86
Zeddy4Me
Lieutenant
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 09, AW E90 M3 6MT

Whats up guys!! Alot of development in the past couple days... First of all, it is 304 Stainless, very top quality... Scott has been producing exhaust systems for over 15 years. Even back in the early 90's when I was in H.S., kids were putting Stromung Exhausts on their JDM cars... As for the tips? You just have to see them, very thick, perfect size, not too big... not too small... and staggered just like the stock tips..

Just spoke with Scott about the group buy... Can everyone PM me your NAME, PHONE NUMBER... I will create a spreadsheet and email it to Scott.

BTW, Price seems too good to be true? What is a fair price? $2500? $1000? Should Stromung follow a trend b/c everyone else charges for that much? Stromung truly has a passion for quality products and it shows when it takes nearly all day to get the fitment done to the Millimeter... I think $619 is an AWESOME price.... any which way you look at it...

If any of you guys in the SOCAL area want to see and hear the exhaust ... let me know... PM me. I will also be at "Z-FEST" June 8.

I will be waiting for the PM's, so we can get the order in ASAP... TKS guys!!!