05-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #80
SunnyD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black///M View Post
guys, i'm not trying to be a skeptic or anything, but im a businessman. so i think with a businessman mentality. you know what the going rate on exhausts are for this car. Stromung knows what the going rate for exhausts are on this car. They could easily charge 800 or 900 and the same people who are going to buy it for 600 will still buy it because its still so much cheaper then the competitors.

I just want to know the material used to construct the exhaust. will it stand the test of time?

I also have never heard of Stromung. What is there experience in the business?

I am not trying to take anything away from them. I just want more info and i think all of you should before you spend any $$$ on a mod to your beloved car.

i do think the tips look nice tho. wish they were a lil bigger and possibly more staggered :P
I completely understand your concern and I too am curious as to what type of material is being used for the exhaust.

As far as Stromung's reputation, I'm not sure how long they've been around but I do know that they've been making exhausts for Subaru STi's as well as e36 m3's for a while now.

Let's wait for Zeddy to give us some more info.
'98 ///M3 | 5MT - Gone
'07 ///M Coupe | 6MT - Gone
Appreciate 0