BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Arrow ///Bimmerstock 2011 - Sunday September 25, 2011

Bimmerstock / Gold Coast Concours 2011

I am pleased to announce the event that everyone has been waiting for! Bimmerstock along with Gold Coast Concours (hosted by Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture) will join forces once again and combine to make one of the largest BMW and Exotic Car events in the entire Northeast! Once again, 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute.

The event will be held on Sunday September 25, 2011, 11AM – 4PM (rain or shine) in Glen Cove, NY. Through negotiations with local government officials, we were able to secure closure of the entire downtown business section of the City of Glen Cove, and even more streets then last year! We will have the street parking capacity for over 1,000 cars to be showcased at this year’s event.

Please follow the link below to register.
When registration is complete you will receive a confirmation & receipt from the Diabetes Research Institute.
Show vehicles - Check in from 8-9:30 am sharp.
Please register prior to the event & be on time to insure a great spot, first come basis.
http://www.diabetesresearch.org/page.aspx?pid=1489

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0