View Single Post
      02-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #31
jamboMR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4MR sold *sniff sniff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc'Z View Post
Your photographs are hard to believe! Are photo's your living?
Nup, just a hobby but I love traveling (lived in 3 different countries in the last 4 years) so those hobbies really go hand in hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer Daddy View Post
It sounds like you are having a great time and your pictures are worthy of a travel magazine. After spending the last 6 years in Europe(3 in the Middle East) I am heading back to the US this Spring and will be taking 45 days to road trip America. Although, I will be doing it in the grocery getter with my fire team(kiddies) asking "are we there yet?"

Enjoy the remainder of your journey....
Haha it'll be fun in a grocery getter though! I am looking forward to getting myself a 4x4 beater when I get to FL because there are a few things I've had to miss out on because I didn't want to hurt the Z. Although, all those windy mountain roads have sure been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dngrCharlie View Post
Your pictures do look good. Almost HDR.
They are HDRs, some are a bit overdone but I like the arty kinda look. When I get back to Aus I am devoting a room in my house to be covered wall to wall with my travel pics so want to make them a bit more interesting than totally realistic looking photos, if that makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbiz View Post
Those pics are amazing. What cam/lens setup are you using?
Nothing fancy just general consumer stuff.. Canon Rebel XS with standard issue 18-55 IS lens, 50mm F1.8 lens, B+W neutral density x4 filter, circular polarizer

Here's some more stuff from the last two days..

Somewhere on the road between Zion and Bryce canyon, UT

Bryce Canyon, UT

Dixie Forest, UT

Glen Canyon, AZ

Lake Powell, AZ

Kayenta, AZ

Monument Valley, UT

Appreciate 0