View Single Post
      03-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #7
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 3,0 si TITANIUM SIlVER

Thank all of you for the warm welcome. Very nice group of people and cars. Don't know how often we will get to come down to SD, however we will try. You should have some really great meets in the future. IMHO there is no good excuse for not going to a meet. The group is very welcoming and have lots to share. The common thread that brings us together is of course the cars, however the people are what really matter and this group is all about that. The ones that don't come out are the ones that miss out.

Here is my feeble attempt at pics, I really should not post any with all the great shots already posted.

My other pics were worse. I do alot better in daytlight where anyone can get good pics.

Hats off to the real photographers JON and RICK. I only exclude the others, because they have not posted any.