Thread: Headers Fit???
View Single Post
      10-11-2007, 08:35 PM   #8
ricerx1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Yea they hooked up the the stock midpipe so they should be 60mm the 63.5mm is for the supersprint step headers i think.

The headers i got were the JVT Ebay ones. They were $200 but from the m3 boards I read that these were the ones to get.

I'll try to get a video clip once I can find someone to help me or if anyone in Orange County wanna volunteer to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3speed4me View Post
last question.... are they 60mm or 63.5mm, bc that will change which set of supersprint midpipes i buy, bc there are 2 different ones which depend on the actual size of the header piping on the exhaust side, gather they are 60 bc you hooked it right up to the stock midpipe correct???

and by the way which ebay headers were they, i see like 50 of em, and they ALL look the same so I dont see how there could be good and bad ones, bc they looks exactly similar to me...

maybe point out one or 2 that you "think" might be better, or show me the exact ones that you got... i really wanna get ceramic ones though, and all the ceramics look EXACTLY like the evosport..... how "bad" could they really be?

any sound / video clips you have with the new headers... wondering what they sound like
Appreciate 0