06-30-2016, 05:42 AM   #55
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub
how on earth did i miss this....

just wow... insane talent here, i love this community, is it sad to say that i love the people in the z4m as much as my car, it keeps my passion for the car alive, without you guys id have sold this YEARS ago and moved onto something with more parts.... 100% truth so glad I'm still around and part of this.
I know what you mean. Though I doubt I would have gotten rid of my car, this forum definitely helps keep it fresh and exciting. It's easy to move on to the latest and greatest, especially when this car has such limited aftermarket support, but the number of dedicated people on here definitely make up for that. And with our cars being 10 years old now, the fact that we'd rather keep what we have speaks volumes for both the excellence that is the Z4M as well as the quality of forum members.

Thanks to everyone here, my ownership of my vehicle has helped me become vastly more knowledge, more willing to try things out for myself, and more involved than I ever thought I could be.
Appreciate 2