View Single Post
      09-18-2016, 03:12 PM   #56
crfine88
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E86M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltmode43 View Post
Is there a difference with the Euro front and USDM?

Can't wait to see this car come together. You've got to bring it out to Cali for something. Please shoot me a PM if you ever bring it to EAS again, I work just around the corner from them and would love to see this in person.

PF may be done but I think Toan might still have a Z4M VRS diffuser (I know he did around Bimmerfest time). Not sure if you've already got something going on in for the rear though. If you don't have the contact info to get in touch shoot me a PM and I can find out for you.

Have you installed & had success with the Evolve tune? Can't say I was happy with it, lost HP from stock and developed an odd acceleration dip under hard throttle as it was pulling timing. My newer tune is a bit better (still has same issue in certain situations) but I've been yet to make it back to the dyno, but it would be helpful knowing of other success stories.
Thanks!
I will shoot you a PM next time I am in town

RE: Euro bumper.
The euro bumper does not have the orange circle reflectors

RE: Evolve tune.
I have been running their latest tune for 3000 +/- miles. Just took the car on a road trip to CA for Historic week
I can't give a full review as I haven't had any dynos or track time.
That said I have pushed the car on several spirited drives and haven't had any issues.