03-02-2020, 12:35 AM   #94
Willy Sea
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M Coupe S54, E36 M3 Evo,

Ordered up, first delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Sea View Post
So this project is going ahead, with the Z4M drilled discs 345x28 (P/N 34112282445 / 446) and 335i calipers, p/n 34116773201 (L) and 02 (R)
On the rear, upgrading to 294x19 drilled discs, and retaining the O/E calipers.

Would knowledgeable person please confirm that the front caliper number are correct before hit buy now, on my previous post the P / N listed were rear 335 calipers!
Thanks for reading
Bill
So the calipers arrived today What colour to paint? Black gloss we are thinking.Remember our E86 is nightblue.
Quite a bit bigger than the original sizing for the front units Got a new set for the rear too, easier to prep and paint front and rears together rather than waiting with the car on the hoist getting things done.

New Z4M drilled rotors arriving with drilled rear rotors in the sizings posted above. Hope its all as easy to fit as it was to hit buy now
Other items to note: the aero skirts came last week too. And no we paid nowhere near the pricings that have been talked about on these forums.

And picked up a new magnaflow resonator from a member on the UK forum who also lives in Christchurch NZ. Thanks Shayne.
Still going down the road for a tune / remap, taking advice from some of the E90 boys with this.

The despatch date keeps getting pushed back for the Apex Arc8"s in hyperblack ordered on Black Friday 2019. March 20 now. Still, not too stressed we have a set of EC7"s in anthracite on the car.
And did I show you the rear diffuser?
Naturally, now unable to find the pix, till next post then,

Bill
Attached Images

Appreciate 0