Thread: P0300-P0306
View Single Post
      09-17-2020, 04:54 PM   #9
drocket77
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW Z4

Still no luck. So far new injectors,coils,plugs, intake boot,MAF, crank sensor, IAC valve.My next things were to check on fuel delivery. It was a bit weird that I could control the tank ventilation solenoid, but not communicate with the EKPS.

So what I have found so far is that I have no comms to my EKPS. I assume that the EKPS is pulse width modulated, and will always keep the pump at a a certain %. This percentage is enough to keep a decent amount of fuel pressure even at significant load. What boggles me if I am getting no comms, shouldn't that have thrown a code? I am not good at wiring diagrams, and don't really know all the symbols or lingo. But from what I gather the Comm is connected with D-Can H, D-Can L, and Can Com to K-BUS. I am assuming I need to check each one of those connections. What should I be looking for...ie..voltage?

And is the module on the passengers side rear trunk, near the wheel well?

https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/e...supply/qJ5aaO8

I don't know if this would fix my issue, but at least I will have piece of mind if I fix the no comm issue and also tick off what isn't causing my issue.
Appreciate 0