Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfrk View Post
Herman Miller https://store.hermanmiller.com/offic...ml?lang=en_US&

Cant buy nothing better, but steep welcome price.
+1 for Herman Miller Aeron. I have a size B for my workstation at home and the office (which I haven't been to since March). I liked it so much that I got rid of my crappy "gaming" chair and got a Herman Miller Size C and haven't looked back. None of those "gaming" chairs come close, they are so flimsy and gimmicky. I think too many of them are just for looks.

For my stand-up workstation I tried a Herman Miller Setu and didn't like it. I like taller backs. The Aeron stool was great, but in the end I got rid of the stool altogether and got a hydraulic desk instead. I found that changing your position does more good than having the same position all day. It feels much better to stand up than to sit in a high stool, then sit down in a chair when the desk is low.

As for the upper back pain, I always recommend a good ab and core workout routine. I like body saws and pikes as opposed to the standard situp. OP mentioned he lifts weights, as do I, but abs are often overlooked.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0