View Single Post
      06-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #27
crfine88
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E86M

Eisemann Sport

While at Good Speed, I noticed that they had a new Eisemann Sport exhaust in stock for the Z4M. I had walked past it during a previous visit and thought the position of the mounting brackets looked familiar. It was beautiful with the quad 83mm tips and Good Speed was willing to give me a good price, so I gave it a shot. I was very happy with my RPI’s, but thought the Eisemann exhaust tips looked like they would fill the bumper even better.

Well this mod was bittersweet. The Eisemann exhaust was by far the best looking I had seen. The tips really did fill up the bumper and with a flat black ceramic coating they would have looked absolutely insane. The Eisemann tone was much deeper than stock and sounded wonderful. There was also virtually no drone. The problem for me was that I had gotten used to the raw motorsport sound of my RPI’s. I really missed the loud growl and the rude burbles and pops during abrupt downshifts. In the end I went back to those screaming harpies despite the sheer beauty of Eisemann exhaust.

Pros:
1. The best looking exhaust for an M coupe in my opinion.
2. It does not hang bellow the bumper line.
3. Beautifully crafted.
4. A much deeper tone than stock.

Cons:
1. Heavier than the RPI’s ( but still a little lighter than stock)
2. Rasp ( the RPI’s have no rasp and I had gotten used to that)

I think for 99.9 percent of M coupe owners out there, the Eisemann exhaust would be preferred over the RPI’s for both sound and looks. For the other .1%, you may be a crazed motor sport enthusiast like me.
Attached Images

Last edited by crfine88; 09-22-2010 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0