View Single Post
      09-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
cosmos///m3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 GT/AB M3 & 2005 JB/IR M3

Tri-Annual Missouri Meet: Columbia Edition

Alright fellas... Its that time again!!!! One final car meet before the weather begins to change... Round 3 of 2013...

The last few meets have been really great. This is our annual Columbia meet, where we will BBQ then cruise and photo shoot! Im glad I had a chance to put something together for everyone to enjoy. Everyone knows the drill who has participated prior, we have a great time and meet some great people. All the info follows, any questions please let me know.

If you are not a member please join our facebook group: "St. Louis BMW Owners"

Tentative Agenda:
1. Meet & Greet/Eat @ Cosmos Park / BBQ(~11-3)
2. Photo Shoot
3. Cruise
4. Night out at the bars/clubs

DATE: Saturday, November 2, 2013
TIME: 11AM---->

GOOGLE MAP:
1615 Business Loop 70 West
Columbia, Missouri 65202

PHOTOSHOOT:
My intentions are as follows:
-This is something we will work on closer to the meet date.

CRUISE:
I currently have a route planned. As having grown up in the area since I was a little child I believe I have a nice route planned, just let me know how long/short you guys would like. I will have printed out routes for everyone come time to leave. We will have this route broken into a few segments to make sure everyone made it through alright. I will need a designated person to bring up the rear at all segments. This may require the use of some 2-way radios. I believe this drive will last 1-2 hours depending on how long you guys would like things to last. More details to follow.

Tentative map for cruise: (This will change/I will adjust at a later date)
http://https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202186203520537138896.0004cb18d3d3ca5a602e 4&msa=0&ll=39.071445%2C-92.322235&spn=0.605583%2C1.668549

NIGHT TIME:
As many of you will not be able to make it that is understandable, but for those who will... Let me know if you have any intention on staying the night I can set up a great rate at one of the local hotels. Other than that we just plan on going out to the local bars and having a good time. Since we will be in the heart of Mizzou...just remember you may keep getting older, but they seem to stay the same age :thumbsup2: Should be a GREAT time...

Caravans: STL Group & KC Group???

Attending List
Name//Forum Name/BBQ & Food List

1. Kyle (cosmos///m3- BBQ Coals, Plates, Napkins)

NOTE: If you plan on bringing $$$ instead of food, drink, or other items for the BBQ, I will ask for a set amount of a $5 donation to be fair to those whom are bringing items. I will have a "TIP" jar handy