View Single Post
      11-08-2012, 02:07 AM   #11
M-Power M3
Retrograde
Rep
Drives: Bagged Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmulax View Post
The bagged look isn't my taste, but it definitely looks like you're taking the time to do things right. The nice thing about the forums… there's something for everyone.
I do dig the wheels and those headlights now look brand new!
Thanks! I love being a little different and couldn't agree with you more. There's def something out there for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loogey Clapp View Post
I am really liking them wheels. Awesome when you can get something for a steal. Great job on painting them too!!
Thanks! They fit the style of the z4 perfectly. I'm trying to source another pair of rears to run a square setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZStig View Post
looks great

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG View Post
What did you use to buff out your headlights?
My buddy works for the local stealership and he had one of the detailers buff them out. I'll find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atenzany62 View Post
great mods, bagged suspension is really cool imo. can raise them up for comfort, and lower them to the right spec for track. then dump them all the way just for shows.

you should get some rare front end like rieger front bumper. would love to see that bumper on a black z4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fercho View Post
looking good!! like what you did for the suspension
It's tough to beat bags! These AirRex struts are really impressive. I ran Air Lift and Bagyard before and those great, felt like riding on lowering springs. Soft and OEM like. These AirRex's feel like coils and drive like coils. I'm still running my sway bars as well which most people on bags can't or don't and it drives amazing.
Appreciate 0