mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
Thanks guys!

Lon, gotta meet up at some point! I see Laguna is totally sold out for 12/30 and 12/31. Thought John, me, you might meet up there--but it looks like we waited too long. Oh well, there's Jan, Feb, Mar....
haha I'm taking a hiatus from tracking for a while unfortunately. Need more cash in the bank for now. Got a gf to take care of

Oh well...I suppose I've had enough fun these past couple of years. Maybe I'll start back up next summer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANILE8 View Post
That sounds like a pretty serious modification.
haha I put in a harness bar only so as to have least intrusion possible. It was a custom-fabricated piece from a race shop in Canada, and I was lucky to have found an old thread from a random bimmer forum with an ex-Z4MC owner who had the race shop make the bar for him.
All I had to do was take off the b-pillar plastic trims (which are held in by two plastic plugs, so you just yank them outwards and they pop right out), enlarge the already pre-drilled factory holes, put in rivet-nuts (a.k.a. threaded inserts), and buy some grade 8 or higher bolts to fit the threading and voila!
I've yet to use my Sparco 6-point harness @ the track however
But the Sparco Pro2000 seat I've used a couple times already. Very plush
Appreciate 0