View Single Post
      02-22-2021, 01:29 PM   #109
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
I just saw this thread...I am on the Can't stand LeBitch club as well. My problem with him is how much of a cry baby he is, he travels constantly, don't get me started on the offensive fouls he commits & if shit isn't going his way he just quits. Even losing Jordan had ice in his veins and tried to turn the tide. LeBitch just quits. When have you ever seen Jordan walk off the court, even if they were losing, before the game ended? Never.
I try to explain this to my coworkers. All they know is LB. There all young, and caught up in all the LB hype. Yes, LB is a amazing player, however, I personally feel he’s such a cry baby. And he should thank Ray Allen, and Kyrie, for hitting those big shots. He might just have two rings. And last year, he played Miami with three of there starters hurt. Miami’s best scorer didn’t play. Butler was pretty much all Miami had. And Butler was playing with a injured ankle. Even with that, it took LA 6 games to win.

Really, your not going to be at the all star game mentality? Hey, I’m not surprised, you always relied on someone else to fill that role.

So expect “ Load Management “

Last edited by ny325; 02-22-2021 at 02:36 PM..
Appreciate 0