11-12-2018, 05:11 PM   #60
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Just a couple more data points on ECS Tuning:

Last year I ordered new wiper blades from ECS which were supposed to fit an E85 Z4 M Roadster. The only way the new blades would go on was upside down! i sent them back and ordered elsewhere.

Last month I ordered a charge pipe for my wife's '11 335is Coupe. I hadn't taken the old one off when I ordered but the description said that it would this particular model. The 335is has the N54 engine and there's only one charge pipe that will fit this engine. I took off the cracked charge pipe while I was waiting for the new one to arrive and as soon as I unboxed the new one it was obvious that it was the wrong one. I double-checked it on the ECS website and the one I got was supposed to fit. I sent it back (paid for return postage), got the part number from the cracked charge pipe and ordered a new one from getbmwparts.com. That one was correct.

I'm already done with ECS Tuning. Used to order from them a lot. Do a Google search on ECS Tuning customer service and you'll see that they have had some real issues. Now under new management they claim that they're turning things around. Not in my experience.

Appreciate 0