primm907
Private
Rep
Drives: Cayenne GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by primm907 View Post
New month bump up. The Z4M is still being exercised some when the weather is nice.

Picked up an old Land Cruiser that's very solid. Having fun moseying around town and tinkering with it these days. I'll probably have one of those roof top tents on it before long!
I swear by Toyota SUV/Trucks. I had a 97 4Runner that I bought for $3k with over 300k miles. Everything apart from AC worked, and required minimal maintenance in the 7 years I owned it.

I will always have one in my garage from now on. Currently daily driving a 2016 Toyota Tundra Platinum and love it to death! It's been flawless so far and love having a truck now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by primm907 View Post
New month bump up. The Z4M is still being exercised some when the weather is nice.

Picked up an old Land Cruiser that's very solid. Having fun moseying around town and tinkering with it these days. I'll probably have one of those roof top tents on it before long!
I swear by Toyota SUV/Trucks. I had a 97 4Runner that I bought for $3k with over 300k miles. Everything apart from AC worked, and required minimal maintenance in the 7 years I owned it.

I will always have one in my garage from now on. Currently daily driving a 2016 Toyota Tundra Platinum and love it to death! It's been flawless so far and love having a truck now.
I hear ya. Picked up a '20 Lexus GX for my wife at the beginning of the year and enjoyed driving it. So, when a buddy with an '04 100 series mentioned he was going to sell his, I jumped on it. I already knew it'd be in great shape because that's the kind of guy he is. Has ICON stage 2 suspension/lift as well as ICON wheels and Toyo AT tires. Just over 200k miles, but no leaks and excellent condition overall. Removed the running boards today. Next up will be some sliders. Then maybe a new bumper so I can throw a winch on it!
M2 - Ordered
Appreciate 0