onelove
Track Head
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
^ Thanks for the informative post!

Yeah, a friend of mine living in Canada says that ST60s and ST40s have annoying kickback when he's tracking. When I told him that I was possibly looking into StopTech BBKs as my 4th or 5th choice on the BBK priority list, he warned me about this very issue. Says that I need to pay attention and pump the brakes every now and then to make sure I don't get on the brakes and have nothing there
The odd thing is, he called StopTech and complained about the issue. They just claimed that it's not something that's supposed to happen
I can tell you with certainty that I've never had kick back issues with my Stoptechs and heavy braking on NT01s and DTC70s (Hawks pretty much full race pad), that being said I haven't run them on full Hoosiers yet, but will in the near future and don't anticipate the only problem. The only issue I have had since going to track pads was a slight shimmy in the rear under super hard braking, which has turned out to be my RTABs. When you get to that point everything pretty much needs to be gone through with spherical bearings or solid mounts as the suspension "give" can't be confused with the tires slip angles when driving a full slick.