06-12-2018, 03:19 AM   #54
ZeD4Mr
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Skyer Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarton62 View Post
That isn't that much different from what I have already, and what a lot of other guys have.
Not worth swapping without a different look IMO.

The pic in post 24 is a different look...........Even if you do need to do 2 molds.
2 molds will cost a pretty penny for a small run. I doubt people are willing to pay for that type of coin especially we'll be splitting those with OE skirt and Aero skirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeka1 View Post
Having a hard time deciding which I like better... I think I am leaning towards the Z06 style. Any idea on production times?
As quickly as we can decide on a design, I would say 2-3 months to get it produced. That's 1 vote for Z06 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossBMWZseries View Post
Perhaps. I don't think any of us are worried about ourselves stepping on it, therefore, I would remind my GF there's a side skirt EVERY time she gets in/out the car lol.

I vote for the Z06 style version Jordan, looks good!
That's 2 votes for Z06 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLCZ4MC View Post
Leaning towards the Z06 style as well.
That's 3 votes for Z06 style

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMKOOP View Post
I vote for the post #24 style still since personally I do not fancy anything that sticks out laterally more than that as it will not be as clean looking.

However I understand its going to be difficult to satisfy everyone's tastes with a single design.

I myself am looking for a more OE/clean look which enhances the lines of the body in opposed to a more aggressive "add-on" bodykit look.
I try to follow the line and soften the edges as much as I can since I prefer the OEM+ look as well. However, the Z06 will tie-in with the diffuser design that I have in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtxzptlk View Post
I'm digging the Z06 cut under aeroskirts.

The angular cut complements the defined line that runs across the aeroskirts.
That's 4 votes for the Z06 and 1 vote for V1 design. Keep the comments coming. I'll try to get the design finished and ready to go before end of June.

FB Group-- > fb.com/groups/z4group
Instagram --> @Skyermotorsport
FB Page-- > fb.com/Skyermotorsport
Appreciate 0