Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over it View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3002 tii View Post
I was going to say I've seen this happen at the track actually. Drivers get overzealous with taping up the front but don't use the right painters tape. Instead they use some strong masking tape and end up pulling off their paint. Not sure if it was lack of proper prep or if the paint never had a chance to fully cure but good resprays will rarely march factory finish and quality.

Back on topic: Pay the man what's owed to him, after you factor the PPI and splitting the paint work down the middle. You reference your Supra forum days or the one time you bought $100 spring shere but none of that means jack here. Facts are facts and seller did his part without any misrepresentation. DC said it himself, in his own professional experience paint transfer is not unusual.
I would if that would get me the title but Seller has declined stating he'd rather sue.
I wonder if you would send the title to me if I still owed you 7k. Hopefully I can buy a car from you in the future

It's unbelievable how buyer is gonna get so screwed now in this lawsuit over a 350 dollar paint job haha. You got you deserved buddy.
coh661191.00