01-22-2022, 09:46 AM   #1090
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliphil View Post
I would not characterize the Giants as a clown franchise after 4 super bowl wins but they have been atrociuous the last tem years. John Mara is a chip off the old block not understanding you need to surround yourself with great minds and not be to loyal to those that have failed the franchise. I think he finally gets it. The Giants didnt turn around until Wellington hired George young at the urging of the NFL commiss. Six years later they were super bowl champs. I am hopeful for another big turnaround. GMEN!!!!!!
Overall as a franchise, they’re historical, however as you said, the past ten years have been terrible but especially the last five seasons they acted like clowns. Now, with this new GM hire, it gives them instant credibility that they haven’t had since the Coughlin days. However, since the ‘retirement’ of Gettleman, I’ll have to check up on shoei as Gettleman is his favorite person
Appreciate 0