01-22-2022, 06:48 AM   #1088
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliphil View Post
I do give him credit for being a great businessman and building a first class stadium but he lost his way by not surrounding himself w great football people. Full disclosure I am a Giant fan so his franchise is in better shape then mine at the moment
All it takes is the right regime to turn a clown franchise like the Giants back to respectability. But for the love of GOD I do not want Dan Quinn as the Giants HC. Give me Flores or Daboll but enough with hiring Cowboy coordinators for the Giants. While you’re right that Jerry World will do anything for that franchise, they have been a playoff disaster of a team for the past 1/4 century. Think about this for a minute; The NY Jets have more playoff wins in that timeframe than the Cowboys.

Titans have this chip on their shoulder that nobody gives them respect, that they’re lucky to get the #1 seed. They can think all that but don’t sleep on the Bengals. While I wouldn’t be shocked if the Bengals won, my heart tells me the Titans will win even though I’ll pull for Burrow.

Rams at Tompa, how does Brady lose this game? Again, I’ll root for the underdog Rams and would like to see Stafford advance but Brady will find a way to wind up in GB.

Speaking of GB, 49’ers coming off an emotional win at Dallas but this Packers team has way better players and obviously are better coached. Jimmy G will be playing out of his comfort zone by thinking he’ll have to keep up with Rodgers to win this game and might make mistakes. My ol’ man became a Packers fan the moment he arrived to Miami from Peru back in 1958, so because of him, I’ll root for them here.

Bills at Chiefs. Something is off with KC. They faced a team such as the Steelers and let’s be honest, they (along with the Eagles), weren’t playoff material teams to begin with. Their D will give up big plays but they have Mahomes who’s better than JA. Still, I can see this game going down to the wire. I’ll say the Bills win this game.

Last edited by F30lolz; 01-22-2022 at 06:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615271.00