View Single Post
      07-11-2015, 06:35 PM   #17
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

As much as I have seen some very cool looking tattos, I cannot help but wonder whether the folks getting rather extensive tattoos are aware they will look awful on them when they are no longer "young and beautiful" but still want to go to the beach or pool.

I mean really, how many of the folks who are fit and fabulous looking with their tattoos will remain that way when they are in their 60s or older? Yes, perhaps a few folks will be fitness conscious enough that they don't develop the flabby skin, obesity, and whatnot that most folks acquire with age, but that's the thing...most of them won't.

How cool will these folks look when their bodies are no longer at least somewhat fit?

But as I said, some people will grow old and bother to keep relatively fit.

And that's even before considering that tattoos fade over time. Though I'm not "into" tattoos, I do think sometimes they look great, some of them even when the imagery or placement is "weird" to begin with. Overall, however, I think tattoos are fine when one is hot, but not at all fine when one is not.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0