Rosie.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Z4 2.8 Auto....

Garage List
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 155MPH View Post
Hi Rosie. I was wondering where you have been. I won't comment on if I am normal or not since it isn't really relevant. Maybe you should try playing for the other team for a while?
155 you and i go a ways back. You know i'm not switching teams. Though I am hanging with my GF and we are joking about being each others dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I love it when people do that. It is like you are spying on them without them knowing it. I usually bring stuff they said up later in a conversation to see what their reaction is

I've done it before to Yal, though my blackberry is better than the treo with the touchscreen was. It would unlock when it sync'd with the Z and then if I went around a corner it was likely to dial ANYONE. I hear my friends coming over the 8 speakers and wonder what is so and so doing on the radio.....realize seconds later its my phone calling someone again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yal View Post
Wow, I missed this thread. Rosie, did you post this after you called my cell phone and made me listen to you walk around for like 30 seconds?

I'm normal except for the mood swings. Also, I know a guy here in Capitola that might be into some friendly companionship (no hidden meanings). He knows the basics about you, intelligent, attractive, employed, nice car. He's a geek, but at least he's employed and stable. Might be a tad old for you though.
For the sake of being beaten up by the forum for not investigating further, how old is too old?

Rosie
Appreciate 0