View Single Post
      03-15-2017, 04:56 PM   #11
MPLICIT
Major
Rep
Drives: Z4MC S65B40A Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMon View Post
Seeing that we can't access "[Admin Notified]", I would like to hear about the engine build.
Moderators are a bunch of panzies that won't let me name or link out to the other forum because they are free speech censoring tally-waggers. I may be wrong, but I figure the admin lives in the US like most of us. He should understand the importance of free speech, but apparently not. So sad.

I'll go ahead and put all the content here as some of you may care, and Admins/mods, why don't you PM me and stop being fudge-sicles. I'm trying to bring quality material here and keep things relevant, but you are stiffing that.

Update time!

I picked up an intake manifold (I'll be running for a month or two on the stroker before I SC), headers, and tons of other goodies as you can see pictured. I have parts coming in for the rest of the week and even next week. The block will be heading out next week with any luck and we'll get this show on the road.

I almost have all the random tid-bits here and there to have a running engine when I throw the top end on my built bottom end. I'll eventually build the top end with cams and better springs, but not for now. Just bottom end.

A bit of a side note: I don't plan on running stock headers forever, I mainly got them because they were a good deal and should help me fit the motor in the car. I have no idea if stock headers will fit, but we'll see. I'll report all my findings in depth and with measurements so anyone else can follow in my foot steps.

I'll have the DCT trans, complete heads, and other parts next week. I'll be sure to include some pictures. Getting the DCT to work in this car is going to be a nightmare. I'm thinking I'll just throw in all the E9x electronics and gauges and get it to "fit" nicely with an OEM look.

Last edited by MPLICIT; 03-15-2017 at 05:02 PM..
Appreciate 0