racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Ideas for the cover....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
2020 Zpost calendar submissions

OK it's that time again and this year I'm starting earlier and giving you 1 month to get your submission in! Formats the same as always......

If anyone has suggestions, comments, etc.... how to make it better please share.

Really would like some ideas for the cover!

Submissions for the 2020 Zpost calendar are now open! Photo submissions will be accepted until 12:01 AM EST on Sunday November 09th. (this means get them in by Saturday night!)

High quality pics only, please. The pic you took with your circa 1999 cell phone in the parking lot isn't going to cut it here. PLEASE check your resolution!! We cannot print anything less than 5 megapixels or 2592 x 1944 pixels! If you are not sure how many MPs your photo is use this calculator: http://web.forret.com/tools/megapixel.asp?

Photo submission will be done through e-mail. An e-mail account has been setup to collect the submissions from Forum Members Only. ZpostCalendar@gmail.com max 15 mb per email, links to high-resolution images hosted elsewhere are also acceptable as long as they are downloadable.

Please submit any E85 & E86 pictures you would like to have nominated for voting in the 2020 Zpost calendar via the email address LIMIT 4 PHOTOS PER VEHICLE. All pictures must be high resolution, so don't compress them down. Bigger is better! The maximum times a single vehicle may be in the calendar (except multi-car shots) is ONE (max one full-page). Once polling has closed, if you have two or more top-rated photos, only the top one will be used in the calendar (this is to improve variety - Sorry! If you want a calendar with just your car in it feel free to make one yourself)

Submissions will be closed Saturday, Novermber 9th and I will then make a new thread for voting, which will also be open for one week.

Submissions that are less than 5 megapixels but at least 2048 x 1536 (3 megapixels) will be eligible for the cover of the calendar but not put up for a vote. The cover photos will be chosen at my discretion.

All photos will be voted along side each other in the final poll, and the cover photos will be chosen by me based on what fits (as stated above). I will first select the highest voted photos that did not make it into an individual month and then move on to what fits if necessary.

RULES:

1. Photo submissions must be from forum members only.
2. Photo submissions must be sent to the e-mail address: ZpostCalendar@gmail.com you must include your ZPOST Member Name subject of the email!
3. FOUR Photos PER VEHICLE limit (some members have more than one).
3.1. Photos with multiple Z4s do not count towards the individual car's submission limit.
3.2. Please rename your photos as usernamephoto# eg Cyclops01.ppg
4. Minimum Photo resolution is 5 MP (1944 x 2592)
5. Last Photo accepted with e-mail time-stamped before 12:01AM EST Saturday the 9th of November. (Get them in by Saturday night!)
6. E85/E86 ONLY
7. NO VOTING YET! Voting will start QUICKLY after submissions are over!

Submissions so far:
_christopherlee99 4 photos
86Zed 2 photos
KevinC 4 photos
Ryan13 4 photos
VossenCoupe 1 photo
ShawnPaul 4 photos
Cuervo1416 1 photos
eggman51 4 photos
What if there were a TON of stats about the Coupe and Roadster....printed and placed randomly all over the front page? Stats such as number of vehicles produced, horsepower, weight, performance, M engine techy stuff, etc....

Regards
Racerbruce