View Single Post
      11-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #70
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
I actually have the full PFC BBK . True race car quality and reliability . Stops me from 150mph with the same awesome feel and control every time lap after lap . Combined with the PFC 08 pads which last an entire season it's impossible to beat performance wise for a true track user . The only downside is cost , but you get what you pay for .
George
Does the full kit include upgraded/upsized rotors, or is it a caliper only kit?

I've always liked PFC's quality, and had considered the PFC caliper kit from Bimmerworld for the E46 M3, but the front isn't designed for the ZCP rotors if I recall. To get a PFC kit to fit I would have to get their full kit with the rotors and all. Upgrading rotor size on the MZ4 Coupe just seems like a waste to me, the 345mmF/328mmR rotors are actually quite phenomenal by BMW standards.

Plus I already got RacingBrake's 2 piece rotors front and rear, and I have had very good experience with their calipers on the 350Z I used to have.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 0