View Single Post
      11-04-2022, 12:05 AM   #6
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_ View Post
congrats, but sorry to hear the game isn't working right.

side note, what's the deal with MW2, is it simply a remaster with updated graphics/audio?
I was typing too fast. I corrected my post where it should have said, "I'm now...." It was constantly crashing on me when I was running my GTX 780 SC. And when it did crash with the 780, it would lock up the system hard requiring a hard reset.

The just released MW2 is the second installment to the reboot of MW 2019. There is a MW2 Remastered which is just the old one with spruced up graphics.

The card is running fine and I'm able to get MW2 (2022) running fine except for some crashes here and there. The game is still a bit buggy. I stumbled on some info when I was trying to troubleshoot why it was crashing hard when I was running my 780. Found out that you don't want to run the latest game ready driver with MW2 (2022), but run one version back. I did that and it's a bit more stable. But I did just get a crash but that was after some time playing. But at least it dumps back to the OS and not hard crashing as it did before.
Appreciate 0