Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
They all seem to have unfinished business with the ex. Based upon visual criteria, I am certain that you are not a silly old fool. Being a dirty old man simply comes with age. If you are under 30 this is normal, if you are over 30 and find women attractive, you are in fact a dirty old man.

Upon reviewing her credentials, I'm going to give you a green light to proceed. Well done sir.

.....and +1 for actually dropping a photo. There are only a few of us here that have been so bold to do such.

I don't know why not. None of us have a Lambo nor a female detailer that bought matching jeans for your car. I hope you realize how small the chances are for something like this and act accordingly.
I'm just trying to play it cool and see what happens. Not getting my hopes up.
This is a golden opportunity dude!

Have her come over and detail one of your cars in the afternoon (preferably a Friday or Saturday) and when she's wrapping up for the day, offer her a drink and a chance to take a break. There's you're in..

Even if it doesn't lead to anything sexual, at least you get to gauge her intentions and move on if it doesn't feel right.

Also, forgot about the ex. She's probably not over him entirely, but that's not really your problem. Unless you plan on marrying this girl the bs ex talk shouldn't worry you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Sorry - had to crop her head out for privacy. These are her Lambo jeans.

It's now a bit uncertain as it seems she might have unfinished business with her ex and I don't want to get involved in that mess.
Edit:

Hang on a minute, are you saying she went out and bought a pair of "lambo jeans" specifically to ride around in your car with you?

She wants the pipe bro.

Last edited by Jordan's World; 06-15-2020 at 07:51 PM..
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34192.50
King Rudi13159.00