View Single Post
      02-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
HerrK
Captain
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 77 R100Rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Z4MR View Post
Anyone planning on going to Bimmerfest 2013?

According to the Bimmerfest 2013 FAQ, if we can get a group of 20 or more we could have our own parking area:
Early Entry Group and Team Parking
Do you have a group or team of more than 20 cars that wants to park together for the show and get up front placement? We have a limited number of group parking spots available but it does require that your entire group show up at the same time and before 8:00 AM on Saturday. If your group wants more details, please email us at events@bimmerfest.com with more information about your group or team.
I think that it would be awesome to have all the Z3s and Z4s parked together. It would also be nice to meet some of you in person. I would be willing to coordinate this. I could even make up some name tags. Anybody have a good idea for our group name?

If you are interested in being part of this group please reply to this thread by copying the list, incrementing the number and adding your Zpost name, year and model of your Z, and location:

1. SD Z4MR - 2006 Z4 M Roadster (San Diego)
1. SD Z4MR - 2006 Z4 M Roadster (San Diego)
2. HerrK - 2011 Z4 35i (Poway) - Tentative

HerrK - 2021 X5 40i M Sport l PCD l Atlantis Blue/Ext'd Tartufo Merino l M Sport w/blue Calipers l Matt Popular l HK Sound l 740's l Exec & Drive Pro Pack
Sold w/Great Memories - E89 Z4 l ED 2010 l 2011 35i l Crimson/Ext'd Coral Red w/Alum l 6 sp MT l Prem Sound l Sport Pack l 296's
Appreciate 0