View Single Post
      04-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #10
jdl1pt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4M coupe 2007 IL Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfine88 View Post
Man do I miss being close to T-hill! What a great Z turn out. I still consider T-hill my home track even though I'm stuck here in AZ.
jdl1pt,
Nice addition with those pic links, those guy really were all over the place and have earned the highest level of F-tard rank.

I think your Buddy's P-car just motivated my buddy to get out on to the track. He is a vintage porsche guy and flipped out when he saw the pics. I'm going to try and get a group from AZ out to T. Hill in September.

Cheers guys, Looks like it was a great time
CF
Hey CF,

I met your dad on Friday (really cool guy) and we had a great conversation. He was telling me all about how you got into your current M... All I can say is way to go!

He was also telling my how you helped get him into his M vert, and that you guys have run Thill together. That would be such a cool experience to do something like that with your father, I'm jealous to say the least.

If you do head to T-hill this September be sure to let me know. I want to make a few more runs there this year and it would be great to have another Z day at the track. I'm sure finnegan and skelekitty would be sure to go. Possibly we could get a few more Nor Cal members to go too.

And if you buddy needs more P-car motivation let me know. I'll send you the link to my friends blog. He has done SO MUCH to his car. Let's just say it's a 68 in body only.

|OEM Strut bar|ZHP Knob lighted|RPI Scoop|Zeckhausen Modified CDV|DIY Clutch Stop|Camber shim kit|
Appreciate 0