03-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #16
1st_Knight
'Entwicklung 85 - Zukunft4'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4 SMG DINAN S1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerZealot View Post
Lets get something going for a SD Z4 meet =] There was a Julian cruise recently but lets get something else as well.

Paul off the I-15 @ RB
That’s a Great Idea!

So far, there are (2) in RP, (1) in Tierrasanta, and (1) in Escondido. That’s a total of (4) or should I say 11.5 liters of BMW Z power, (sorry guys that I have the 2.5i, of the bunch )…and we’re all close to the I-15.

Anyways, when time permits, as well as when it is convenient for each and everyone us, maybe we all can meet at a Starbucks or where ever for an initial informal coffee introduction of the “Z” Kinship. Hmmm, or may be we can plan to all meet at a designated spot somewhere, then drive on over to where SocalEuro meets every Wednesday nights @ 7:00 p.m.(Fusion Café).

They would get a kick to see a half a dozen or so E85’s drive up.

Most of the members that attend regularly are e30’s, 36’s, 46’s, & Mini’s, not to mention there are a few Mercedes, Audi’s & Volkswagen’s. In all honestly, I have never seen any Z4’s in attendance there.

I regard this initial introduction would break the ice for us, prior to our participating in a cruise to meet with the rest of the ZPost and Z4-Forum California members….

So, what do you all think, shall we toss around a few dates and times, as well as a preferred & agreed meeting location?
Appreciate 0