07-07-2015, 10:59 PM   #76
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntzUntzUntz View Post
That bumper looks absolutely beautiful!! Very nice work, definitely worth the wait.

Where's racecar wing?
Was just a photoshop at the time. Now that I have the car back I'll be able to test fit and figure out which version is best to go with (Evo X, S2000, etc.).

Alas I'm having some issues so have to go back to paint but here's a shot of the front of the car with the bumper sort of on (not bolts on the sides) taken from IG. The brake ducts definitely need to be cleaned back to black and I do want to get my gloss black grills in (too bad Rieger makes you "permanently" attach the grills and doesn't have clips, that should be fun for the shop) but I'm actually happier with how this looks than expected. It's near impossible to find pics of a Rieger front without the fogs/with the fogs trimmed while having the center portion in place. I took a risk with this aero and so far, am happy with the result. Can't wait to button everything up and start getting more parts installed

On a side note, I might paint the diffuser gloss black or a dark GM color. We'll see!

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 0