01-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #12
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakib View Post
that looks banging. couple of questions: where was the shop? how much did everything cost and when can I see this in person?
I'm always around in the Ft Lee area so whenever you're down for a gtg. In fact, I'm going to a Bimmer shop grand opening this Sat, they're expecting 100 cars so you should roll with me and represent the Z4s!

Bumper plus fogs = $644, The body shop offered me internet pricing and did not have to pay shipping nor tax.

Paint / install by itself would've been $300, but I paid $350 including other touch-up work (my fenders had some rub spots from the front wheels, so it was warped and needed some touch-up work)

Total cost, approx $1000

The shop was located in Maspeth (Queens), 10 mins from NYC via Midtown Tunnel. They're a great shop for both body & mechanical work. Their current project car is a e38 with an e39 m5 engine swap. Ask for John and let him know Dan with the Z4 coupe referred you. He'll definitely take care of you.

www.impressiveautocenter.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSKE92 View Post
Lookin sexy!

Can't wait for mine next week! How'd you wire in the fogs?
Thanks man... Actually I don't have a M-coupe so wiring new fogs was not an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisisdudewhoru View Post
Looks awesome man. Hope to do it to my car soon as well.Just need to save a bit more for paint. Is your car TiAg?
Thanks for the kind words. Yes it's Titanium Silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
Look good

You really need the skirts now,
Don't remind me... but I think I'm happy with how it looks now. The skirts are a nice touch but it's hard to swallow the $500 price tag for such a subtle change. I need to save for coils now =)