04-24-2021, 07:07 PM   #489
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
hi Philippe. as we know, essential qualities almost unique to truly epic champions are 1) timing, not only on the track and 2) an ability, often against "the common wisdom", to make the correct decision. 7ewis leaving McClaren is a perfect example, as Fernando would probably attest. i know i thought he'd lost his mind at the time...
I agree my friend , but influence and politics was involved in the whole situation ..
Let us not forget HAM had always the necessary help , deals and information just on time ...
Coincidence ?

I don't think so . You know what I mean ...
For example from Lauda. Lauda knew what would come from the German Mercedes side and that Mercedes would be the right move in the coming seasons .
Lauda knew really well that Mercedes would be the ultimate advantage, regarding the Hybrid era in F1.
And that's what we saw in the last F1 Championships : "The Mercedes dominance"
"The Mercedes spaceship" in warp-speed !

Let's call it the boring era , as we know why...
In every single race : 2 silver (now black) cars running in the front, while the rest wasn't in sight .

Let's be grateful , this season It's time for a change in the front ...
Of course HAM is still there , with a lot of luck on his side ! But MAX is there as well . And this season , he'll be there for the first time with equal machinery made by HONDA !
Can't wait for more from this dog fight . As the rest of the world also thinks...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 04-24-2021 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60016.50