12-29-2021, 02:08 PM   #403
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
I've not seen a lot of C8's on the streets where I live, which is rural, where the $80K Chevrolets are coal-rollin' lifted pickups. But I had an opportunity last week to experience a C8. We were each first in our lanes at a traffic light. I was in my H3T and rolled down the window to hear the LT2. The Vette driver must have seen me lower my window and obliged with a nice launch from the light. Dammed did the LT2 sound great! It was a black LT1 I presume (it had no wing), maybe with the sport exhaust. At $60K, the base C8 is more than enough car for most anyone. The Z06 is going to be epic, either as GM's marketing ploy or even as a real sportscar.
I have seat time in a c8 stingray. My neighbor was one of the first to get one. He was like number 4 at kerbeck (ciocca) for the 2020 MY.

It is leaps and bounds better than my c7z in terms of chassis rigidity and refinement. I knew if the stingray was this good the z06 would be insane.

Im fine with the lower torque output because that can be manipulated by gearing. That’s why it’ll be a faster car than the c7z with 650hp 650tq.

The corvette or z06 was never considered a supercar even though it always had supercar performance.

This time around the c8 z06 is a supercar.

It’s def not a marketing ploy. This z06 will lap the ring around the 7 minute mark or even faster with the z07 package.
Appreciate 2
Efthreeoh17318.00
Red Bread4463.00