View Single Post
      12-31-2020, 05:00 AM   #14
enzoaus
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4m

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBan View Post
Thanks, enzoaus.

I have Advan RS-DFs 18 x 8.5 +35 at the front. I ran these with a 10mm spacer for a while but in Australia spacers are illegal, so I am hoping to find a wheel that has the offset I am looking for 'out of the box'.

Thanks for the advice about the KW CS, which is an option. From the reviews I have read, the V3 with progressive springs sounds like it is better for street driving so I am hoping to make it work. It looks like the BBS RG-R is going to be my best option unless I can find a set of Volk ZE40s second hand (I don't really like the designs offered by Forgeline, HRE, etc, who do custom offsets).

the V3 is perfekt for street driving, it was my first thing i changed on my z4m in 2014 ... intersting that spacers are not allowed in Australia, but you can change the tire dimensions ?

Here in Austria (not Australia ) on Streets i have to use the original 225/255 on the Z4m, i did have a visit at our lokal government to allow 235/265 with spacers and KW3 ... therefore i got a special license.

on track i now want to use 255/265 ...

with KW V3 an w/o plates a 235 or245 on 8,5 (ET 25) is my suggestion for you ...

greetz form Austria to Australia

Enzo
Appreciate 0