View Single Post
      12-22-2020, 01:30 PM   #8
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

I have KW ClubSports on mine with 275/35/R18s all around, but had to do quite a few "tricks" to get them to fit.

1. I had to run without the helper springs to clear enough space for the wheel to strut clearance.

2. I had to run with up to 3º negative camber up front for the outside of the tires to clear the fenders.

Image attached is an older pic but it gives you an idea how close it is while settled to the ed of the fender.

3. I had to run spacers to get to the ideal offset. Running the stock rear wheels all around at 30mm of offset works up front, but with aftermarket rims (9.5" wide) I need at least 26mm of offset to fit without rubbing the struts. 9" is a little on the narrow side to run 275mm. Heck even 9.5" is a little on the narrow side to run 275. I am almost certain 10" will be a problematic fit up front, although it's more ideal for a 275mm wide tire.
Attached Images

Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 0