View Single Post
      11-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #14
2skiddy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

Hi, And may I say the kit looks great on your car, I believe it takes a lot of graft to make the Flossman kit fit perfectly. Getting all the suspension configured is also a challenge, due to the width of the kit and the extra low stance. It may be tempting to think that bolting on the kit produces a wide bodied racer, but for a static show piece it's fine, but for action, maybe not. The reduced ground clearance pushes the tyres up into the top of inner wheel arches, so the metalwork front and rear has to be repositioned upwards to give the suspension travel needed. Also the roll centres need addressing, track widening, diff mounting further up into the shell, etc, etc. It is all doable, but it is VERY different from the standard set up. I wouldn't dream, of putting mine on the road, as the front spoiler would be crunching in no time. I only see it as track car, as that is what it was developed for. I hope you get it sorted, as it is great to see that shape out and about, as not that many have been done. Cheers
Appreciate 0