View Single Post
      02-16-2019, 04:23 AM   #14
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

can see the pics now, looks good mate. Mine has adjustable side stope for gate 5 and 6. the left gate 1 and 2 is as far left as the stick will allow unless you force it past the detent.. believe me man, its impossible..

BUT.. really nice looking shifter mate, enjoy and let us know how you get on with it on the track. For me it made a lot of difference, just the confidence alone that the shift WILL work alone is worth it by itself.

Ive had a miss shift or 2, but only because I am re-learning how to drive.. (used to drive diesels with engine braking)

brake, THEN clutch in.. lol..

Back to the point:

Now that ive seen what these look like covered over, ill be leaving mine uncovered.. I much much prefer the edgy look rather that it covered over, and mine is pretty much a piece of art anyways. lol.

This one looks really good too, and looks very well engineered. Lovely, lovely shifter and good idea on the shift knob, it gets hot in Oz.

Looking forwards to reading how you get on with it over the next few months, it really is one of my top 3 mods. Wouldent want the car any other way now.
Congrats again mate.